Saqqez gum is full of substances that, in addition to their nutritional value, are also good for the body. Edible Saqqez is also one of the natural ingredients that have many properties and have different uses. Of course, this rich substance may not be very well known in our country, but in other countries, it is used in various industries. Therefore, Saqqez exports have always had a good market. Join us to find out what Saqqez is and what properties and benefits of edible Saqqez have.
Saqqez Gum Quality Identification
Saqqez gum is one of the most useful medicinal plants, the consumption of which has many benefits for one’s health, and gum or thick sap of a tree called coriander.
It is usually removed from the trunk of the tree in the fall naturally or by creating a gum gap, which in Persian is called saqqez resin and is used in the manufacture of chewing gum, and also has many therapeutic and industrial properties.
- The main part of this plant that is used is the sap of this plant, which has many uses in traditional medicine and the food industry.
- Chewing Saqqez cleanses the stomach and digestive tract.
- Chewing Saqqez removes bad breath and eliminates dry mouth.
- Chewing Saqqez whitens teeth and prevents them from decaying.
- Eating Saqqez juice on an empty stomach eliminates kidney stones.
- Learn more: The miraculous properties of fennel for women
- The use of Saqqez powder helps to soften the chest and lung pain.
- Mix Saqqez gum with olive oil and use it to remove cracks and itchy skin.
- To heal wounds, apply Saqqez juice.
- The combination of Saqqez juice with honey and aloe vera is very useful for treating diabetic wounds.
- Saqez steamer is used to strengthen the eyes, treat rheumatic pains and relieve joint pains.
- Coriander pickle can be used to cleanse the liver and treat headaches.
- Saqqez juice cures constipation and helps digest food easily and is appetizing.
- The combination of Saqqez and zinc is used to treat baldness.
- Saqqez fights bacteria that cause stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers.
Saqqez Gum Affordable Sales in 2020
Other applications of green saqqez include its use in pharmaceuticals, polymer industries, adhesives, paints, and varnishes. The emulsion in the properties of saqqez is used in the preparation of printing oils, parquet, and flooring. Raw cloves in this gum, as a bulking and filling agent for precious gums, paper sludge, glue and its derivatives in mineral oils, compound printing newspapers, adhesive solutions, cable oils, welding fluid, flooring, preparation of metal resins, The industry is dedicated to paper and ceramic paints.
In 2020, Iran has started exporting Saqez. Therefore, many traders can buy this product at a very reasonable price.